The hazard inspection must be conducted by a Supervisor and/or Safety and Health Representative and/or an employee, as follows:
1. For EVERY inspection requirement, indicate the item as Compliant (C), Non-Compliant (NC) or Not Applicable (N/A)
2. For every non-compliance identified, provide the location and a description in the comments section. Note: Include positive comments on section. Note: Include positive comments on compliance, not just negatives
3. Enter defects or non-compliances in the applicable site registers, i.e. electrical equipment defects must be entered into the Electrical Register
4. At inspection completion, discuss the non-conformances with the Area Superintendent and determine an action, completion date and responsible person - enter this in the agreed actions section of this form
5. Forward the completed inspection to the Safety Department
6. The Safety Department is to check that ALL identified non-conformances for that month have been corrected and or entered into INX.
Add Spill Kit
Enter Spill kit Location and Size (120L bin or 240L bin)
Is the bin clearly labeled on both the front and top?
Is the bin in good order (no cracks, broken parts, free from rubbish etc)?
Is a spill contents list on the bin?
Are the spill bin contents as per the contents List?
Does the spill bin contain a laminated clean-up instruction sheet?
Is the bin free from rubbish and soiled clean up material?
Is there a red hydrocarbon waste bin located in the vicinity?