1. Answer "Yes", "No", "N/A" for the questions below.
2. Fill out required fields and answer other questions as needed.
3. Add photos and notes/comments by clicking on the paperclip icon.
4. To add a Corrective Measure, click on the paperclip icon then click on "Add Action". Provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and then set the due date.
5. Complete audit by providing a digital signature.
6. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
GMP'S : Is the GMP policy being followed?
PPE'S : Is the PPE policy being followed?
SAFETY : Are the Safety rules being followed?
CLEANLINESS : Is area free of debris?
EXITS : Fire exits are kept clear
ESCAPE ROUTES : Escape routes are clear, items are not stored here
SIGNAGE : Signage is in place across site (escape routes can be easily followed)
EXTINGUISHERS : Extinguishers are of the correct type and can be clearly seen?
Are extinguishers being checked monthly?
ELECTRIC PANELS : No visible damage or defects to electrical panels, and they are secured against unauthorised access
CABLE DAMAGE : No visible damage to cables. Cables do not trail across walkways
WARNING SIGNS : Warning signs are displayed on high voltage equipment
SWITCHES : All switches are in good order and work correctly
EXTENSION CORDS : Are extension cords being used as a permanent power source?
DANGEROUS PARTS GUARDED : Dangerous parts of the machine are guarded
MISSING GUARDS : There are no missing guards
DAMAGE/DEFECTS-GUARDS : No visible damage or defects to any guards
INTERLOCKS-WORKING : All interlocks are working and are checked regularly
VISION PANELS-CLEAR : Vision panels are clear
HORN : Are drivers sounding horn before approaching the intersection?
YIELD THE RIGHT AWAY : Yield right away to pedestrians?
STOP : Complete STOP or Rolling STOP?
SAFETY ZONE : PIT operator oberving the 4-foot rule?
SEAT BELT : Is seat belt utilized?
CERTIFICATION : Is PIT certification current?
EMPLOYEES / OPERATORS : Observe operators at work?
Should anything be changed to help in operations?
HAZARDS IN THE AREA : Are they any Hazards in the area?
Can the hazards be eliminated?