1. Discharges from waste holding structures or piping.
2. Run-off or discharge from land application.
3. Improper dead animal disposal.
4. Inadequate freeboard on holding structure.
5. Improper maintenance on holding structure.
6. Insufficient record keeping.
7. Minor leaks or seeps in manure handling system.
8. Improper waste application at time of audit.
9. Land application of manure to unpermitted sites.
10. Operation exceeds permitted swine capacity.
*IF ITEM IS A VIOLATION, MARK YES. IF IT IS OK OR DOES NOT APPLY, MARK NO
Measure all freeboard amounts from Legal Mark (Negative numbers=above Legal Mark and require attention/comments AND REPORT OF VIOLATION TO THE APPROPRIATE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER)
Distance from manure level to legal mark