1. Provide the appropriate response in recognition of: - if it is safe proceed. -if the site is inaccessible or unsafe complete the JSEA provided & DO NOT enter
2. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
3. To add a Corrective Measure click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
**Carry out a visual inspection of the site you are accessing and consider the points below BEFORE entering a site Refer: WHS-SOP-SaM-07.012 and WHS Frm-JSEA-07.002**
Which is appropriate?
Can you sign in safely?
Is a site escort required and available?
Do you have their contact number?
Have you permission to access site if no-one is available?
Are any ground obstacles avoidable? Observe trenches, debris, excavations, gates, guard dogs, etc.
Are any overhead activities occurring in your vicinity? Observe power lines, double storey buildings, trees, roofing structure, plumbing / downpipes, etc.
Are activities in your vicinity conducted safely? To your best knowledge- roofing, use of equipment, consider water, gas, chemicals, tools, etc.
Respect 3 metre mobile plant exclusion zone? Observe forklifts or any mobile plant
All scaffolding/structures appear compliant and safe? Observe any balustrades, stairs, scaffolding, etc.
Are there controls in place for my actions affecting others? Incorrect parking, not announcing visit, incorrect handling of Hazardous Chemicals, etc.
Are there controls in place for persons' actions affecting me? Is there an access point, register to sign in/out, barricades, signage, etc
Appropriate PPE gear worn? Are you wearing PPE for designated areas? Do not enter otherwise.
Are the Evacuation Points and First Aid clearly identified?
Do you have your GIT card (AKA General Construction or white card) with you? Do not enter otherwise.
If the site is deemed unsafe to enter and cannot be rectified immediately - a formal JSEA is to be completed