Work Order reference and Property address:
- Aboriginal Housing-AHDM
- Aboriginal Housing-RSP
- Community Housing
- Public Housing
Region and HMC:
- R1 - Spotless
- R2 - PFM - South Metro
- R3 - Spotless - SE Metro
- R4 - PFM - Great Southern
- R5 - PFM - South West
- R6 - Lake - Goldfields
- R7 - Pindan - Midwest/Gascoyne
- R8 - Pindan - Pilbara
- RA - Lake - West Kimberley
- RB - Lake - Wheatbelt
- RC - Lake - East Kimberley
- Alan Stevenson/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Plumbing & Gas
- Chris Dark/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/General Trades
- Derek Mckay/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Electrical
- Geoff Cook/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Plumbing & Gas
- Graeme Dryden/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Plumbing & Gas
- Jon Karow/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Electrical
- Kevin Hawke/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Electrical
- Neil Brotherton/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Electrical
- Paul Gallagher/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/General Trades
- Peter Hogan/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/Plumbing & Gas
- Terry Van Opijnen/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/General Trades
- Tom Guld/Housing Maintenance/Technical Advisor/General Trades
2.1. Work order category:
2.2. Property type:
3.0. OSH/HSEMP issues:
3.1. Are there any OSH/HSEMP issues?
4.1. Is work still in progress?
5.1. What are the issues?
- Non-compliant Material
- Non-compliant Appliance
5.2. Who is responsible for the actions?
- Head Contractor
- Maintenance Operations
- Regional Office
5.3. What Trade is involved?
- Floor Covering
- Pest Control
- Tree Management
5.4. Have the correct SOR's been issued?
5.5. Are additional SOR's required? What are they?
6.1. Additional Comments:
6.2. Additional Photographs: