List MMP References:
a. Is Temporary Maintenance Authority (TMA), only granted by the Senior Design Engineer (SDE) to an organisation to conduct maintenance for a period of time not exceeding 12 months?
b. Has TMA been granted to allow an organisation to conduct maintenance of complete State Aircraft, complete engines or major sub-assemblies of engines?
c. When a TMA has been granted to an organisation, has the SDE ensured that;
1. a nominated individual, meeting the intent of Regulation 4.5.1 is responsible for all maintenance conducted?
2. documented processes, meeting the intent of Regulation 4.5.3 are in place for assessing and authorising personnel as competent to perform maintenance?
3. suitable facilities meeting the intent of Regulation 4.6.1 are available?
4. suitable systems are in place to ensure that only Authorised Maintenance Data meeting the intent of Regulation 5.1.1 is used to conduct maintenance?
5. all maintenance performed is certified in a manner that meets the intent of Regulation 5.1.2?
6. procedures are in place for the control of foreign objects during the conduct of maintenance?
7. maintenance performed is documented, in a manner that meets the intent of Regulation 5.2?
8. unserviceable and unairworthy conditions and maintenance incidents that occur during maintenance are investigated and reported in accordance with Regulation 5.3?
9. all tools and support equipment required to conduct maintenance are managed, meeting the intent of Regulation 5.4.1?
10. all aeronautical is managed, meeting the intent of Regulation 5.4.3?
d. Has the SDE specified product acceptance checks to be carried out by a nominated representative for items maintained under TMA?
e. Has the SDE notified the TAR when TMA has been granted, suspended, removed or expired?
f. Has the TAR directed an organisation that has been granted TMA to become a certified AMO?