• Maintain physical distancing, including limiting parties to no more than 10.
• Operate with reduced occupancy and capacity based on the size of the business location with special attention to limiting areas where customers and employees can congregate.
• Implement comprehensive sanitation protocols, including increased sanitation schedules for bathrooms.
• Continue to provide options for delivery or curbside service even if a location offers dine-in.
• Implement symptom screening for employees prior to the start of their shift.
• Consider offering masks to wait and host staff.
Restaurants should sanitize customer areas after each sitting with EPA-registered disinfectant, including but not limited to:
• Chairs/booth seats
• Table-top condiments and condiment holders
• Any other surface or item a customer is likely to have touched
• Avoid instances where customers serve their own food.