If an employee answers “Yes” to any of the screening questions, immediately activate your company’s emergency protocol. The screener should:
• Ensure the screening results are accurate.
• Ask the employee to go home and call their primary care physician.
• Notify management.
1. Have you or someone in your household or workplace been in close contact with a person who has signs of or has COVID-19?
2. Have you been medically directed to self-quarantine?
3. In the last 72 hours, have you had: a new fever of 100.4°F, a new cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new muscle aches or a loss of taste or smell?
4. Do you have a clean face mask and other proper PPE?