• Maintaining physical distancing.
• Operating with reduced occupancy and capacity based on the size of the business location with special attention to limiting areas where customers and employees can congregate.
• Implementing comprehensive sanitation protocols.
• Continuing to provide options for delivery or curbside service even if a location allows customers inside the store.
• Closing fitting rooms at clothing stores, meeting rooms or other enclosed spaces accessible to customers that do not allow for appropriate physical distancing.
• Implementing symptom screening for employees prior to the start of their shift.
• Considering offering cloth face coverings to employees and visitors to wear.