AFQC Monthly Review- October 2016
1. Does the location perform Defuel services, even If infrequent? If no, skip to bottom. Reference: N/A
2. If location will provide Defuel services, do they have a fuel truck capable of defueling and equipped with Coalesor / Separator type filter elements? Reference: AFQC - 500.1 Warning.
3. Are defueled products being comingled with retail fuel or other aircraft fuel streams? Reference: AFQC - 500.1 Caution
4. Is defueled product being returned to Airport Storage / Fuel Farms? Reference: AFQC - 500.1 Warning
5. Does the location have a FSII Refractometer test Kit (B2)? Reference: N/A
6. Does the location utilize BBA 7.2.21 for all defuel operations? Reference: AFQC - 500.2.1 500.3.1
7. Do the responsible parties understand that defuel product must not be placed on an aircraft other than the one that it was defueled from or another from the same flight department / owner without a written release / notification from the aircraft owner it is being placed on? Reference: AFQC - 500.2.1 f.