1. Answer "Yes", "No", "N/A" on the questions below.
2. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon
3. To add a Corrective Measure click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link
1. Plant-work areas and floors are clean and orderly.
2. Spilled materials are cleaned up immediately.
3. Dust collecting systems being emptied daily.
4. Is floor sweep is being used at every clean up (if applicable).
1. Are all containers (bottles, cans, drums) labeled properly.
2. Are all labels legible.
3. Daily counts are being performed and turned in weekly.
4. There aren't any leaks in or around the stored chemicals.
5. Do team members know what MSDS or SDS stands for.
6. Team members know where the SDS book is located.
1. No combustibles are on the flammable cabinet.
2. Only chemical items are being kept in flammable cabinet.
3. Only have one days worth of flammable materials at a time.
4. Fire proof cabinets are properly grounded.
5. All chemicals are properly labeled with correct NFPA signals.
6. All chemicals are properly labeled with correct HMIS signals.
7. All chemicals are properly labeled with name of product.
8. All chemicals are properly labeled with manufacturer's information.
1. Waste streams are properly separated.
2. Waste streams containers are easily accessible.
3. Waste stream containers are properly color coded or labeled.
4. Waste stream containers are not over flowing.
5. Waste streams items are being identified for recycling.
6. Personnel have basic knowledge of recyclable items (Colors).
7. Area has dumpsters or trash cans associated with the area.
1. Are proper sizes listed on each chemicals.
2. Are daily counts being turned in on a weekly basis.
3. Reports are being turned in to ISO Coordinator's office.
4. Chemical and ISO products are being tracked (Appendix B).
5. Monthly and Annual totals are being tracked (Appendix D).
6. Are there any leaks in or around the stored chemical area.
1. Up to date SOP #6 is posted in mud wash satation.
2. Up to date SOP #7 is posted in mud wash station.
3. Are the mud wash tanks working properly.
4. Are the mud wash tanks overflowing.
5. Mud wash texture waste is properly disposed of.
6. All mud wash tools are being washed in tank 1 only.
7. Clean water is leaving tank 3 into sewer system.
8. The sewer system is not backed up.
1. All equipment is being monitered properly.
2. Dust collection logs are being kept up to date.
3. All saws have collection devices hooked up properly.
4. Appendix A (Dust Collection Ident. Form) is being completed.
5. Appendix B (Dust Control Emptying Log) is being completed daily.
6. Appendix C (Prevent. Main. Rpt) is being completed properly.
7. Appendix D (Week Oper. Main. Rpt) is being completed properly.
8. Appendix E (Mthly Oper. Main. Rpt) is being completed properly.
9. Appendix F (Annual Oper. Main. Rpt) is being completed properly.
1. Can Puncturing is being performed by authorized Team Members.
2. Aerosol can puncturing system working properly.
3. Aerosol can puncturing barrel labeled properly.
4. One for one exchange system is being utilized in Tool Crib.
5. Cans are punctured immediately upon turning in to the Tool Crib.
6. Appendix A (Aerosol Can Puncturing) is filled out daily.
7. Appendix A is turned into the ISO Coordinator weekly.
8. Punctured cans are placed into proper container and emptied into metal dumpster daily.
9. Up to date SOP #3 is posted in Tool Crib
1. What does your department do to help the enviroment.
2. Do Team members understand Fire Evacuation Plan.
3. Do Team members understand Tornado Evacuation Plan.
4. What is the purpose, why we do ISO.
5. Why do we have a Enviromental policy.
6. Do team members know where to find the Enviromental policy.
7. What does SOP stand for.
8. What SOP's relates to your area.
1. Team members know where first aid room is and where to dispose of blood soaked items.
2. If there is any blood spills on floor, what is the procedure.
3. Is bleach a good way to clean up blood on the floor.