LEGAN / TRIM case number
- Clint Burdett
- Corwin Lau
- Ian Aitken
- Mariana Balley
- Mary Hutter
Attendee's full name:
- Property owner
- Property management / Estate agent
- Business owner
- Business manager
Contact phone number:
Audit / Inspection
Type of inspection
- Audit - Building site
- Audit - Occupancy Permit
- Audit - Refused Building application
- Audit - Approved DA
- Audit - Refused DA
- Audit - Verge
- Building General
- Commercial vehicle on residential property
- Dangerous building / structure
- Deviation from approved plans / approvals
- Fencing (dividing fence, retaining wall)
- Home occupation (unauthorised)
- Rubbish, disused materials and vehicles
- Satellite dish
- Sea containers
- Storage on the front setback / Verge
- Storm water
- Unauthorised building
- Unauthorised development
Follow up visit
Approvals / Permits
Is there any approval/permit issued for this property?
Development Approval (if applicable)
Is the current use of this property matches to the approval(s) ?
Building Approval / Occupancy Permit (if applicable)
Are all the structures on site approved?
Other approvals issued by the City (if applicable)
Is there any other approval issued to this property?
Documents snapshots (if applicable)
Is there any scanned approval/permit to be attach to this audit?
Is the site compliant with the City's requirements?
Breaches against legislation(s) / the City's instruction(s):
- Not comply with Building Permit
- Not comply with Development Approval
- Not comply with Local Government Act Notice
- Not comply with Local Law Notice
- Not comply with Verge Permit
- Building Act 2011
- Building Regulation 2012
- City of Canning Consolidated Local Laws
- Local Government Act 1995
- Planning and Development Act 2005
- Residential Design Codes
- Town Planning Scheme No.40
Did the occupier admitted the offence ?
Comments / notes
Is the occupier aware of the City's requirements after this inspection?
Notes (type in):
Notes (write in):
Follow up visit
Is a follow up visit required?
The follow - up visit will be conduct on:
Actions to be taken by the occupier
Occupier is required to apply for a permit or amendment;
Occupier is required to demolish and remove the structure / building / satellite dish;
Occupier is required to remove rubbish, disused materials / vehicles from the property
Occupier is required to cease the unauthorised use of the property;
Written correspondencewill be issued to the occupier;
Occupier is not required to take any action at this stage.
This section is not applicable in this audit / inspection
By the occupier:
By the Officer: