Audit / Inspection
- Audit - Building site
- Audit - Occupancy Permit
- Audit - Refused Building application
- Audit - Approved DA
- Audit - Refused DA
- Audit - Verge
- Building General
- Commercial vehicle on residential property
- Dangerous building / structure
- Deviation from approved plans / approvals
- Fencing (dividing fence, retaining wall)
- Home occupation (unauthorised)
- Rubbish, disused materials and vehicles
- Satellite dish
- Sea containers
- Storage on the front setback / Verge
- Storm water
- Unauthorised building
- Unauthorised development
Follow up visit
Is there any approval/permit issued for this property?
Is the current use of this property matches to the approval(s) ?
Are all the structures on site approved?
Is there any other approval issued to this property?
Is there any scanned approval/permit to be attach to this audit?
Is the site compliant with the City's requirements?
- Not comply with Building Permit
- Not comply with Development Approval
- Not comply with Local Government Act Notice
- Not comply with Local Law Notice
- Not comply with Verge Permit
- Building Act 2011
- Building Regulation 2012
- City of Canning Consolidated Local Laws
- Local Government Act 1995
- Planning and Development Act 2005
- Residential Design Codes
- Town Planning Scheme No.40
Did the occupier admitted the offence ?
Is the occupier aware of the City's requirements after this inspection?
Notes (type in):
Is a follow up visit required?
Occupier is required to apply for a permit or amendment;
Occupier is required to demolish and remove the structure / building / satellite dish;
Occupier is required to remove rubbish, disused materials / vehicles from the property
Occupier is required to cease the unauthorised use of the property;
Written correspondencewill be issued to the occupier;
Occupier is not required to take any action at this stage.
This section is not applicable in this audit / inspection