1.Placing signage at entrance and throughout the facility to instruct patrons of Social Distancing requirements and other instructions and limitations, as applicable.
2. Providing hand sanitizer stations for patrons throughout the facility.
3. Food service areas must adhere to the same guidelines set forth in Section IV, titled “Restaurants & Dining Services”, above.
4. Tape must be applied to floors at ticket counters and rental stations to enforce proper Social Distancing protocol for patrons who are waiting in line.
5. Removing items from all self-service bowling ball, bowling shoe, and other bowling accessory stations and have workers provide such items to patrons directly.
6. Allowing groups of six (6) patrons or less per lane.
7. Staggering use of lanes so that only every other lane or every third lane is in use to maintain proper Social Distancing between groups of patrons. Each party of patrons must be seated at least six (6) feet apart.
8. Score keeping machines, ball returns, tables, seats, and other fixtures at each bowling lane must be thoroughly sanitized before and after each use.
9. Bowling balls and bowling shoes must be thoroughly sanitized before and after each use.
10. Party rooms located at bowling alleys may not host parties or Gatherings.
11. Closing playgrounds and arcade rooms, if any.