1. For each Inspection, answer "Yes" or "No" or "N/A" on the questions below.
2. Add photos and notes directly underneath the question to provide further context to your response.
3. If an "Action" is required, add a description, assign to the relevant person, set priority and due date.
Entrance and Car Park social distancing rules being followed?
Signs visible at site entrance?
Signage on display at reception?
Office Area social distancing rules being followed?
Office Area clear of waste and unnecessary items?
Locker area social distancing rules being followed?
Signs visible at locker area?
Locker Area clean and tidy?
Items left lying around in Locker Area?
Locker Area Hand Sanitisers available?
Packing Area social distancing rules being followed?
Packing Area social distancing being managed?
Packing Area clear of waste and unnecessary items?
Packing Area Hand Sanitisers Available?
Goods Out social distancing rules being followed?
Goods Out social distancing bring managed?
Goods Out Area clear of waste and unnecessary items?
Goods In social distancing rules being followed?
Goods In social distancing being managed?
Goods In Area clear of waste and unnecessary items?
Goods In Hand Sanitisers Available?
Picking Aisles social distancing rules being followed?
Picking Aisle one way system in operation and working efficiently?
Picking Area waste being managed efficiently?
High Contact Points
As hand washing is one of the most effective defences, employers need to make sure that employees have ready access to washing facilities and that those are kept well stocked with soap and (ideally) paper towels.
Follow these five steps every time.
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Have you alerted all staff members to the hand washing protocols with your workplace?
Toilet checks complete as per the schedule?
Toilet soap dispensers replenished?
Dryers & Sink Area clean and tidy?
Toilets clean and tidy and sanitised?
Cubicle door handles sanitisied?
Toilet hand sanitiser available?
Break Room/Canteen checks complete as per the schedule?
Break Room/Canteen soap dispensers replenished?
Surfaces clean, tidy and sanitised?
Break Room/Canteen door handles sanitised?
Break Room/Canteen hand sanitiser available?
Hand sanitiser available for operators to sanitise hands before & after touching controls?
Screen sanitised by responsible team regularly?
Operators maintaining social distancing while using the controls?
Controls free of multiple users at one time?
Hand sanitiser available for operators to sanitise hands before and after touching screens?
Door handles sanitised?
Lift buttons sanitised?
Key Code buttons sanitised?
Sanitiser available for employees to use at the shared computer at the safety facility and safety office?
Sanitiser available for employees to use at the shared computer at the HR Office?
Are COVID 19 messages displayed on the screens around the warehouse?
Forklifts have a spray hand sanitiser available?
Company vehicles have a spray hand sanitiser available?
Employees seated and working at least 2 meters apart from each other?
Hand sanitiser available in the office?