1-Poor 2-Fair 3-Good 4-Excellent N/A-Not Applicable
Knowing the Right Chemicals?
Filling Spray Bottles?
Use of Custodial Cart?
Dust Mopping Offices & Hallways?
Damp Mopping Floors?
Cleaning Toilets / Urinals?
Use of Bowl Cleaner?
Refilling Soap Dispenser?
Refilling Paper Towel Dispenser?
Refilling Tissue Dispenser?
Replace Urinal Fresheners/Screens?
Removal of Garbage?
Buffing & Shining Floors?
Stripping & Waxing Floors?
Cleaning Microwaves & Stoves?
Cleaning Equipment after Use?
Operating Floor Scrubbers?
Procedure for Replacing Mop Head?
Procedure of Cleaning Mirrors/Glass?
Returning Tools/Equipment to Custodial Closet after Job is Complete?
Aware of the Life Saving / Zero Tolerance Rules?
1. When in Doubt.... Ask!
2. Works Must Report Fit-For-Duty!
3. All Incidents Must be Reported IMMEDIATELY!
4. Management of Change (MOC) must be followed!
5. Conduct a Hazard Assessment / FLRA prior to Starting any Job!
6. Wear Adequate/Required PPE!
7. Always use the Right Tool/Equipment for the Job!
8. Only Designated / Trained workers are allowed to Operate Machinery / Equipment!
9. Obey posted Speed Limits and Driver Distraction Laws!
10. Wear Seatbelt's when Vehicle is in motion!
11. Back-In Procedure Must be followed!
No Loose-Fitting clothing or Jewellery!
Wearing the proper/required PPE for the Task?
Safety with Mop Wringer?
Storing Supplies in Custodial Closet?
Proper Lifting Procedures?
Proper use of "Wet Floor" Signs?
Proper Reporting procedures for Incidents?
MSDS Location & Availability?
Do Not Leave Cleaning Supplies in Washcars.
Do Not Leave Chemicals in Toilets / Urinals after Cleaning.
Cellphones Not to be Used during Work Hours.
Walkmans & Headsets are Not to be Used during Working Hours.
Flagging/Tagging when Stripping & Waxing Floors.
Wearing of ID Tags?
Coffee / Lunch Break Schedule?
Swiping In / Out?
Do Not Leave the Working Area without Notifying Supervisor/Foreman.
When you Need Assistance, Ask your Supervisor/Foreman.
Contact your Supervisor/Foreman when Unable to Report to Work'