1. Start the inspection by taking a photo of the Vehicle Being Inspected.
2. Answer each item as "Yes", "No", "N/A".
3. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
4. To add a Corrective Measure click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
5. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
6. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
Note: Take photos of any noted damage.
Left and Right Tail Lights Operational
Left and Right Break Lights Operational
Rear Reverse Light Operational
Left and Right Front Indicators Operational
Left and Right Rear Turn Indicators Operational
All door mirrors in a safe and usable condition
Windscreen free of chips and cracks
Left and right hand side windows free of cracks and chips
Rear Window Free of Cracks and Chips
Any damage to door panels, bonnet, rear side panels or frame work?
Number plate:- Clean, Free of Damage
Right Side of Vehicle Free of Damage
Right Side Windows Free of Cracks and Chips
Right Door Free of Damage
Right Front wing Free of Damage
Is the Megavan clean and all windows clean?
Is the tow bar firm - fixed and secure?
Are there any signs of wear and tear on the tow bar or surrounding bodywork? (Rust, breakages etc.)
Front tyres all at correct pressure (please check handbook)
Rear tyres all at correct pressure (please check handbook)
All tyres (including spare?) are in a good condition (no cracks, plenty of tread etc?)
Driver Seat in Good Repair
Driver Seat Belt Operational
Passenger Seat Belts Operational
Passenger Seats in Good Repair
Windscreen Wipers Functioning Appropriately
Horn Functioning Appropriately
Dashboard Lights Operational
All Gauges are Operatiing and Show within Appropriate Ranges
Interior is Clean and Free of Loose Objects
Securely mounted First Aid Kit (Ensure Completely Stocked)
Fire Extinguisher Charged and Inspected