- Jeffrey Hogg
- Wayne Brooks
- Shane Florrimell
Animal Impoundment Reason
Signs of Training
- Dog walks on leash
- Dog not trained to leash.
- Dog panicked / thrashed around wearing leash.
- Sits on command
- Sits if coaxed to do so
- Lays down on command
- Lays down if coaxed
- Dog is attentive and focused.
- Dog is not attentive or focused.
- Dog actively refused to engage or listen when spoken to
- Dog showed no signs of training
Anxiety / Behavioral Issues
- The dog settled well in the facility
- The dog has failed to settle in the facility
- The dog travelled quietly, little to no barking.
- The dog barked for the majority of its transporting
- Dog has been quiet in the facility
- Dog has persistently barked and or whined while in the facility.
- Dog has appeared calm and relaxed in the facility.
- Dog has chewed, and appeared anxious in the facility
- Dog appears to be constantly stressed or distressed.
- Dog has a tendency to shake
- Dog tends to bark and whine
Aggression Towards Humans
- Dog appears friendly and compliant when interacting with humans.
- Dog was happy and playful.
- Was able to fully handle the dog without concern.
- Gave assessor concerns when handling dog.
- Assessor felt uneasy around the dog
- Dog appeared fearful and nervous.
- Dog wouldn't release eye contact
- Dog growled and postured.
- Dog tried to nip assessor.
- Dog tried to bite assessor.
- Unable to safely handle or leash dog to conduct assessment.
Dog to Dog Testing (if other dogs are present)
- No other dogs available for testing - Not conducted
- Playful and or excited.
- Licking lips
- Wagged tail and licked lips.
- Excited whimpering tail wagging.
- Assessor felt uneasy during testing.
- No interest in interacting with other dog
- Actively avoided interacting with other dog.
- Dominant behavior toward other dog
- Hackles came up when other dog approached
- Snarled at other dog.
- Tried to attack other dog
Aggression Toward Other Dogs.
- No other dogs available for testing - Not Conducted
- Nil aggression.
- Hackles up
- Tried to attack
Officers Final Observations
- Dog is suitable to rehome, proceed with processing.
- Dog unsuitable to rehome, euthenasia to occur
Photograph of dog
Assessing Officer to sign
Time date completed.