GO DIGITAL TODAY Convert your paper checklists into digital forms
Scan this QR code to use this paper checklist on your smartphone or tablet. Visit www.iauditor.com
Aircraft Engine Start
1. Does a MX member or an aircrew monitor all engine starts?
2. Do ground monitors insure all personnel and equipment are clear of the engines and exhaust?
3. Do MX and aircrew request permission to start engines?
4. Does the ground monitor ensure that a fire bottle present for engine start.
5. Does the ground monitor maintain control of the engine start area?
Safety Office Signature:
Wing Commander Signature
Please note that this checklist is a hypothetical example and provides basic information only. It is not intended to
take the place of, among other things, workplace, health and safety advice; medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment;
or other applicable laws. You should also seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of such checklist is
permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Still haven't found the checklists you were looking for?