1. Are all markings and signs easily seen and in good repair?
2. Are runways and necessary taxiways cleared of debris, snow, FOD, etc..?
3. Is there any circumstances that aircrew should know about?(Construction, etc..)
4.Are there any broken or burned out lights?(Runway, taxiways, approach, hold short, crossing, etc..)
1. When was the last check completed?
2.Has the tower been made of aware of the RCR?
1. What is the current bird watch condition?
2. Does the tower and base operations have the same information?
Enter the location, type and amount of Bird/Wildlife seen on the airfield.
3. Is the bird/wildlife posing a hazard to flight operations?
4. Is the grass height being maintained to the 7 to 14 inch requirement?
1. Is the runway and taxiways clear of snow?
2. Are there any snow berms that may restrict visibility or hinder operations an the airfield?
1. Is the runway and taxiways, EOR, aircraft parking ramps?
1. Are all f\drivers following the speed limit and using seatbelts?
2. Is proper vehicle lighting being used when required?
3. Are FOD checks being accomplished prior to entering the airfield or after leaving the prepared surface?
1. Are personnel using personal protective equipment (PPE) when prevalent.
2. Do you see horse play on the flight line?
3. Specifically is hearing protection being used when needed?