Current YoY %?
Current HS Conversion %?
Current NBA %?
Current TEP %?
Current SPS %?
Outside - Was it clutter free, attracting to the eye, easily visible, outdoor marketing (both ours and surrounding)?
Inside - Clean, clutter free, marketing messages current?
Music on, energetic, fun, inviting environment?
Are customers being greeted, and greeted from the sales floor?
Are they staffed for success?
Were the associates using NBA correctly with EVERY customer?
Were sales boards updated in the back room?
Did the staff know where they stood on the current important metrics?
Outbound activities (daily business plan)
All stores to have a Daily plan – This should be delivered by the SM every day (if SM off they should have delivered to their team the day before)
All Associates should have 2 – 3 leads per day. This can be seen in their 2-3 quote sheets (not obtained in store) that they will have in their binder (all reps should have their own binder that we can view on any given visit)
Event Planning (outside of store)
- 1 selling event/partnership per quarter (Partnership should be with a local business on where you can set up either in store or have them sending referrals over to our store.
- 1 non selling/information table event per month (these are the easy ones as I can walk to the local gym right now and get us set up for this week)
Sales force calls to be completed:
- I will always put a date that is before due date, but if done correctly this is very easy as I will not put a date out there that is unachievable
* We need these to be quality calls and appointments set
All associates and Managers properly dressed in correct attire including Name tags, lanyards, black shoes, nice dress pants or jeans as well as the correct Sprint approved shirt
- Tracking VIA the Google Spreadsheet!
- Start asking for referrals from every customer
- If they don’t give that is OK, but we need to see the behaviors of asking.
- This should be kept via Pen and Paper in store in each rep/store binder.
- This makes it easy for SMs to inspect reps activity and DMs to inspect SM and entire store activity.
Did you see the associate pitch the Referral Program to a customer using the Referral Sheet?
Every Manager touch 5 small business each week (not big retailers/chains…only small mom/pop):
- Inspection point is logging in “CL Book of Business” that all SMs should already have from our GLR pillars
- Can be put into the Canvas App if they would prefer to keep online
*** Will show where you went, who you talked to, when it happened, what you talked about
3 Questions should be asked to every customer in store every time
- Where do you work?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you own a business?