- 1301 Primary Crusher
- 1302 Stockpile/Reclaim
- 1303 Secondary Crushing and Screening
- 1304 HPGR and Screening
- 1305 RMS
- 1306 Primary Grinding
- 1307 IMS
- 1308 Fine Grinding
- 1310 CMS
- 1311 Flotation
- 1312 SMS
- 1313 Cons Thickening
- 1314 Cons Filters
- 1315 Cons Handling
- 1316 Train Loading
- 1317 Tails Thickening
- 1318 Tails Filters
- 1319 Tailing Disposal
- 1320 Raw Water Dam
- 1321 Process Water Dam
- 1324 Laboratory
- 1325 Pipe Racks
- 1454 Workshops
- 1457 Switchyards
1. Access roads are trafficable and clear of obstructions ?
2.Adequate signage is in place ?
3. Vehicles are correctly parked ?
4. All walkways are clear of obstructions ?
5. All vehicles in use have had a daily pre start inspection completed ?
1. Work benches are tidy and free of clutter ?
2. Hoses not in use are coiled neatly on hose reels or stacked out of the way ?
3. Electrical leads are elevated above ground level and not tied around the steel structures ?
4. Chemicals are stored in accordance with the KML STORAGE AND USE OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES STANDARD ?
5. Cylinders are stored in accordance with KML WELDING HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARD ?
6. Product build-up is controlled/ cleared ?
7. Waste bins are clearly labelled and waste is correctly segregated ?
8. Spill kits are adequately stocked and available ?
9. Lifting zones are adequately controlled ?
10. Dust levels are controlled ?
11. Non-essential equipment has been removed from work area ?
12. Guarding is fitted to live equipment ?
13. There are no uncontrolled exposed edges where people may fall from one level to another ?
14. Eye wash stations are clean and unobstructed ?
15. First aid stations are accessible and unobstructed ?
16. Fire extinguishing equipment is tagged, in date and unobstructed ?
1. All electrical equipment has a quarterly inspection tag ?
Quarterly Test and Tag Colour Codes
2. Electrical equipment is in good working order with no damage to leads or plugs ?
3. Oxygen - Acetylene sets (bottles, hoses, hand piece etc.) are in good working condition ?
4. Flashback arrestors are fitted to bottles and hand pieces ?
5. Lines are bled on unused Oxygen - Acetylene sets ?
6. Handles and guards are fitted to grinders ?
7. All lifting equipment has a quarterly inspection tag ?
8. Plant is positively isolated and tested for dead ?
1. All workers have a take 5 completed for the task that they are performing ?
2. A JHA has been developed by the crew, it has been signed by the Supervisor and all the workers and the controls are being followed ?
3. If a DJP is available for the task, is it being followed and filled out by the work crew ?
4. The required permits are in place, completed correctly, in date and are being adhered to ?
5. PPE is being worn in accordance with mandatory signage, SDS or risk assessment ?
6. Workers body parts are out of the line of fire while conducting the task/job ?
7. No workers are standing in the fall radius of a suspended load ?
8. Any employee at working height is using the safest means of fall restraint ?
(fall restraint over fall arrest)
9. A Confined space sentry is in place and all employees in the space are signed in ?
10. Workers at height have barricaded the area below or eliminated the risk of dropping objects on other work groups?
11. Mobile Plant and Equipment Operators hold a current competency or VOC as per the KML Training and Induction Procedure?
12. Adequate housekeeping is being carried out during the task?