1. Sub-contractor Management - sub-contractor list 100% up-to-date, to include details of staff skills, relevant registrations and certifications (e.g. Corgi, ISO9001), employer's liability insurance.
2. Training Records - Staff training records up-to-date and available for inspection by Etihad Airways - to be reviewed once per month.
3. Asset Lists Updated - Asset lists updated with any additional equipment installed, removed or relocated
4. Provision of quotes - quotations delivered and submitted in a timely manner. Targets for self-delivery <3 days, for sub-contracted works <5 days.
5. MOM's - Minutes of meetings issued in the correct format in a timely manner - draft by the end of the next working Day and the final by the 3rd day
6. Internal Audits - Demonstration that Farnek are completing checks and audit of works undertaken by contractors via records of attendance and illustration of findings (check sheets to be available to review as and when required)
7. Corrective actions or tasks - Issues from previous meetings are being tracked to resolution.
8. EHS - incidents and reporting - All health and safety incidents are recorded and incident reports are submitted within 24 hours of incident occurring with corrective actions highlighted.
9. SOP updated - SOP updated as and when required. Documents available to review when requested by Etihad.
10. PPM - PPM schedule submitted in advance of each month and PPM executed as part of the monthly report.