1. Does the stall have 3 walls, impervious floor and ceiling?
2. Is the lighting used at the stall appropriate?
3. Is all food preparation and cooking conducted inside the structure?
4. Is there adequate ventilation to prevent the build up of steam?
5. Is hand washing facilities with warm water, soap and paper towel provided at the stall?
6. Is equipment washing facilities provided at the stall?
7. Is there appropriate wastewater storage and disposal?
8. Is equipment, fixtures and fittings smooth, impervious and easy to clean?
9. Is there food grade sanitiser available?
10. Is food stored appropriately, including off the ground and in food grade containers?
11. Is there appropriate temperature control?
Temperature recordings at stall. (Degrees Celsius)
12. Is a thermometer available at the stall?
13. Is pre-packaged food labelled appropriately?
14. Is the food handlers skills and knowledge appropriate?
15. Is the health and hygiene of food handlers appropriate?
16. Is the temporary food business licence displayed?
NB: Assessment report contains findings from date/time of inspection only