After a discussion with the workers and Supervisor has working with Live Traffic attempted to be Eliminated?
- Using road closures
- Detours and traffic switches
- Remove live traffic from ar areas
- Stopping all traffic movement for short periods when workers need to occupy the road
- Redesigning the work method or equipment in a way that removes workers from being exposed to live traffic
Is there anything that has the potential to hurt or injure someone?
After discussion with the workers do they have a sound understanding of the traffic control devices in place for the current phase of the TMP?
- An appropriate barrier is erected to prevent workers inadvertently stepping into live traffic?
- An appropriate barrier is erected to prevent members of the public from walking into a work area.
After discussing with a non site person, is the TMP set up sufficently to allow smooth movement of pedestrians and traffic users?
Do road users looked confused with the current traffic management?
Does the work group understand the deflection zones in place. And how were they decided?
Any improvements identified upon interaction with work group including over and above (or innovative) examples of risk treatment:
Other members of the inspection