GO DIGITAL TODAY Convert your paper checklists into digital forms
Scan this QR code to use this paper checklist on your smartphone or tablet. Visit www.iauditor.com
The representative of newtodo Ltd Michael Smith agrees to do the following:
- Build a website for Faigan Spraying
- Which consists of how ever many pages Matt requires
- The website will be found on all major search engines
- Included in the price of $600 + GST will be the cost of: - One year or domain registration - One year of website hosting - One year of website security
Representative of newtodo signature in agreeance to the above
The Representative of Faigan Spraying Matt Faigan agrees to the following:
- Make payment of half of the agreed amount of $600 + GST for the Faigan Spraying website build via internet banking to the account provided at the bottom of the invoice on the date of signature of this agreement
- Provide all information & content for the website eg images, wording for pages etc
- Matt also agrees to pay the remaining balance of the invoice that will be provided once this agreement has been signed when Michael has completed the website build to Matt's satisfaction. The website will be transferred over to the domain www.gorsesprayer.co.nz and any further modifications will be made once final payment has been received.
Representative of Faigan Spraying signature in agreeance to the above
An invoice for the above work and a copy of this agreement will be emailed to the representative of Faigan Spraying, Matt Faigan as well as the representative of newtodo Michael Smith for record purposes.
Please note that this checklist is a hypothetical example and provides basic information only. It is not intended to
take the place of, among other things, workplace, health and safety advice; medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment;
or other applicable laws. You should also seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of such checklist is
permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Still haven't found the checklists you were looking for?