1.1 Verify and record batteries (Solenoid/Wrist Display).
1.2 Wrist Display battery:
2. Turn off, Secure Wrist Display
3. Verify Heads Up Display Battery
4. Drain counterlungs of fluid
5. Remove CL weights
6. Remove weight pockets, weights, rinse and hang to dry
7. Soak complete, sealed unit in fresh water for 20 minutes if
possible or hose off with fresh water
8. Turn off O2 and drain lines, remove tank
9. Turn off diluent and drain lines, remove tank
10. Detach Bucket from head, record absorbent usage, or discard absorbent
Total hours used
11. Sanitize bucket
13. Disassemble mouthpiece to counterlung hose assembly,
sanitize; hang to dry
14. Remove counterlungs, sanitize, hang to dry
15. Drain and hang BCD/backplate/head assembly in
a shaded area to dry.
16. Review maintenance/repair log and address any
repairs if required.