1. Current versions of PMP is on site?
2. All employees and (sub)contractor personnel on site completed AKS Company & Site-Specific Inductions?
3. Monthly review meetings are occurring and have signed off in rear of PMP?
4. Site safety inspections are occurring as schedule?
5. Daily Pre-starts meetings are occurring every day - Subcontractors are attending Pre-start meetings?
6. Daily Pre-start check sheets been provided for plant including all subcontractor provided and hired plant?
7. Do all items of plant have plant risk assessments available?
8. Safety issues raised at daily Pre-starts or toolbox meetings have been noted and addressed?
9. Toolbox for the site are occurring as schedule - subcontractors are attending addressed?
10. TMP is in place & has been reviewed & updated as required. (ie. Restricted Access, exclusion zones, traffic control) Check plans, diary for entries to ensure personnel working in the vicinity of mobile plant & public vehicles are safe?
11. NCR or corrective actions from prior internal or external audits have been addressed?
12. A site SEMP is in place?
Safe Work Method Statements
13. Project specific for all high risk tasks on site?
14. Reviewed, signed and understood by those undertaking tasks?
15. Reviewed, checked against SWMS review checklist & signed off by HSE Officer?
16. All subcontractor works is undertaken under a SWMS/JSA?
17. All subcontractor sWMS reviewed by & signed off by HSE Officer?
High Risk Tasks on site
18. Is there any work in Confined Space?
19. Is there any Hot Work being performed? (Welding / spark emitting)
20. Work at Heights being performed? (where one could fall >1.8 metre)
21. Excavations /Trenching works being performed?
22. Underground / Overhead services clearly identified if present prior to work starting?
23. All plant operators on site licenced, competent and fit for work?
24. Do subcontractors have ATWP?
25. Emergency Response Plan in place and understood, have Emergency Assembly Areas been identified?
26. Are emergency contact numbers available to personnel on site? (ICE in contacts of phone)
27. Are there any special Environmental / Cultural Heritage considerations for this project?
28. Have site personnel been made aware of environmental restricted areas and controls?
29. Have appropriate material / waste / spoil stockpiles / disposal bins been identified, present & risk assessed?
30. Stocked First Aid kits & a minimum of 1 certified first aider on site? (ensure that the kit supplies within "used by date")
31. Fire extinguishers on site, well signed and been serviced in the last 6 months? (include plant extinguishers)
32. Are spill kits required, available on site with instructions for use and operators trained in their use/application?
33. MSDS sheets and register on site?
34. Hazardous substances and dangerous goods clearly identified (labels) and correctly stored?
35. Health monitoring required - exposure to hazardous substances?
36. PPE review - all personnel including subcontractors wearing the minimum and appropriate PPE for the job?
37. Site supervisor adequate for project task? (include subcontractor supervision review)
38. Evidence of unreported incidents - environmental (spills, emissions, noise, impact on native vegetation or wildlife habitat), property damage or personnel injury?
39. Site layout effective & allow effective access & egress to site & work zones, crib hut/portable building setup to SEMP?
40. Site signage appropriate - visible, accurate?
41. Vehicle movement plan, including parking arrangements for plant / equipment, segregation of pedestrians effective?
42. Site facilities appropriate - fresh drinking water, toilets, shade, extreme weather protection?
43. Company policies, committee meeting minutes, emergency evacuation, etc notices are posted in crib room?
44. Has plant refueling and servicing location been identified, prepared and bunded where required?
45. Are all lifting chains on site certified and tagged with SWL listed on the register? Tag out non complying chains and remove from use. Lifting equipment inspected & tagged in past 6 moths?
46. Are all plant/equipment fit for purpose, have compliance plates, registered, ROPS, FOPS, audible alarms, flashing lights & are used within manufacturer's requirements? Tag out non complying plant/equipment & remove from use.
47. Electrical equipment have been tagged and tested (not expired)?
48. Extension leads, cables, hoses, etc are set up appropriately ( off ground and free from potential damage)?
49. Fuse box AS3012 compliant, RCD'S in use on portable generations and for portable electrical equipment? VRDS used on arc welders where appropriate?
50. Potential or likely sources of ignition near flammable liquids or gas?
51. Site been assessed for potential or likely exposure to infectious substances (needle sticks)?
52. Has the fire danger rating been considered and appropriate controls put in place?