SAP B1 QUIZ
1.Which statements are true about the opportunities pipeline report?
- A. This report allows you to analyze open opportunities for their chance of success.
- B. The opportunities pipeline report contains both won and lost opportunities.
- C. The dynamic graph format displays only open sales opportunities.
- D. The report can be filtered by sales employee and by stage.
- E. Opportunities can be displayed in a row format or as a segment in a graphic.
2.You want to define a budget for the new financial year. What are your options?
- A. You can enter the budget amounts manually, or you can base the amounts on another budget scenario.
- B. You do not need to define a budget scenario for the new fiscal year unless you want to produce projection reports for optimistic or pessimistic scenarios.
- C. You can define additional budget scenarios, but the system only checks for deviation from the first budget scenario you define for the year.
- D. You must always base your new budget scenario on the main budget from the previous year.
- E. You must first define a budget scenario for the new fiscal year.
3. A company has added several user-defined fields (UDFs) to the business partner master data. Some users do NOT notice the fields in the side window. What can the super user do to help these users? Please choose the correct answer.
- A.Select the option to view user-defined fields for each user.
- B. Change the user authorization to full authorization for business partners.
- C.Create a UI Configuration Template and move the fields to the main window.
- D.Change the display setting for the side window in the general settings.
4. Your company sells sets of hardware tools. Each tool in the set is defined as an item in the system. You want to have a price for the set of hardware tools. How do you define the set of hardware tools in the system? Please choose the correct answer.
- A. Define the set as a phantom item.
- B. Define an item group for the items in the set.
- C.Create a sales bill of materials for the set.
- D.Assign all items to the same discount group. Add Action
5.One of Tiny Toys' vendors has branches all around the world. Therefore, the vendor issues invoices in various foreign currencies. Tiny Toys has defined the vendor's master data currency as 'All Currencies'. This enables Tiny Toys to enter invoices for this vendor in any currency. How is the 'Account Balance' stored? Please choose the correct answer.
- A. In local currency, system currency and specified foreign currency.
- B. In the local currency and system currency.
- C. In local currency and specified foreign currency.
- D. In every foreign currency that is used in the invoices.