is there any linked assets?
Provide details of nearby raingardens (asset ID or location)
Asset Function: (a general description)
- location eg. kerbside, median
- key features eg, concrete apron to assist in sediment removal
- predominant plant species
- current condition
Is vehicle access clearly available to the asset and structures?
Does the tank appear accessible to maintain?
Does the tank appear to be in good structural condition?
Can the base of the tank be seen?
Does the tank contain water?
include info: level of water, turbidity,
3.0 Rapid Assessment
Visibility: Examples of high visibility are shopping precincts, landscaped public open space, general high traffic areas.
High catchment priority (if able to be determined) includes catchments that outfall directly to the bays, or are upstream of sensitive areas
Treatment: High asset priority (if able to be determined) would include an asset that is the lone treatment in a catchment, or performs a significant proportion of treatment within a catchment
Surrounds: Examples of low priority are assets in disturbed areas such as residential streets with ongoing construction that will stymie maintenance efforts
Health and safety issues
Are there any elements or issues that the assessors consider to be a risk to health and safety? Please provide a full description
- Clear inlet/outlet(s) of sediment and debris
- Prune vegetation
- Remove dead plants/perform minor infill planting
- Even out filter media surface/remove sediment or crusting
- Repair minor structural damage
- Flush underdrain system
- Treat for weeds/pests
- Hydraulic conductivity assessment
- Feature and level survey of asset
- Ongoing assessment over varied weather conditions and seasons
- Filter media replacement/renewal
- Creation of flow distribution
- Level resetting/development of extended detention/significant re-shaping of surface
- Significant re-vegetation and establishment
- Reconstruction of civil components
- Re-design in consultation with client