1. Are vehicles parked in the correct location?
2. Are loads secure on vehicles?
3. Are vehicles clean and free from rubbish inside and out?
4. Are spill kits on board and fully stocked?
1. Are roadways sign-posted and signs easily readable?
2. Are bunds and windrows in good condition and correct height?
3. Are workshop roads compliant with the require watering, rolling or grading?
4. Check operation of FEM swipe access gate, ensure to clean the sensors
1. Barricading Entry points have appropriate Name & Contact details (days/nights)
2. Barricading Entry points have Information Tag –With Outline of Task Details and Hazards
3. Additional Information Tags When used on barricading are to specify location of entry points
4. Do all “out of service” tags have appropriate information (name, date, etc)
5. Are enough Appropriate tags in stock?
1. Are walk ways clear of trip hazards?
2. Are all hand tools in good condition?
3. Do fire extinguishers have current inspection tag & correct pressure?
4. Are electrical leads and tooling in good condition and tagged?
5. Check all fire hoses operation
6. Are items correctly stored as per 5S standard?
7. Are waste segregated and suitable bins available?
8. Have the bins been emptied?
9. Are the parts, tooling & bolts containers tidy and doors closed?
10. Are floors free from excessive dirt and oil spills?
11. Is the welding bay tidy and equipment correctly stored?
1. MSDS present and in date for all chemicals?
2. Chemicals in suitable and labelled container / location?
3. Is PPE available to handle hazardous materials?
4. Are the oil reels working and free of leaks?
5. Check and flush eyewash stations to ensure they are in operational condition?
6. Are chemicals and hydrocarbons located on suitable bunding?
7. Is bunding in good condition and valves closed?
8. Have bunds been emptied or evac'ed?
9 Are spill kits available and fully stocked?
10. Waste oil tank - record level here
11. Drain Porta cool water daily
1. Are both air compressors fuelled or switched off? (Key off when not running?)
2. Is adequate water remaining in the water tank on wash pad?
3. Is guarding in place on press cage?
5. Are all workshop(area) lights and power points functional? (Attach photo of non-compliant lights/power points)
6. Is Working at Heights equipment inspected and tagged?
7. Are chains and lifting equipment inspected and tagged?
8. Inspect all Oxygen and Acetylene cylinders for flash back arrestors fitted. (Ensure all bottles on vehicles and boily bay checked.)