YOU ARE HERE BY NOTIFIED: That you are in violation of one or more of the following Salt Lake City ordinances. Correct
the following violations marked below by the date specified to avoid further action. Such action may include, but is not
limited to issuance of a Stop Work Order, Notice of Violation, Fines and or notifying the contractor’s insurance and bonding
companies of existing violations, the State of Utah DEQ or Salt Lake County Health Department.
VIOLATIONS: ORDINANCE NO.
- Failed to be properly obtain City/State NOI to work in Salt Lake City.17.84.300
- Failed to develop or implement SWPPP. 17.84.600
- Failed to install or maintain Best Management Practices.17.84.600
- Failure to renew an expired NOI/Permit to work in Salt Lake City.17.84.300
- Prohibited discharge or connection.17.84.100
- Failed to observe the Clean Wheel Ordinance.18.20.210
- Failed to maintain watercourse.17.84.700
- Other (see remarks below)
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED:
If there are any questions regarding ordinances, regulations or procedures, please contact Public Utilities Storm water permits at 801-483--6873 or 801-483- 6821.