1. Are controls identified in the Traffic Management Plans (TMP) implemented effectively?
2. Is there evidence that personnel have been inducted onto the Job Start by the Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS)?
3. Do all personnel involved in TTM have their ID Card on them?
4. Are TTM personnel competent to operate TTM vehicles on site (e.g. attenuator trucks)?
5. Is selected plant and TTM signage fit for purpose and in good condition?
6. Are all TTM vehicles compliant to the relevant Regulatory Authority requirements?
7. Is there evidence that vehicles used in this task are inspected for fitness for purpose including critical safety features i.e. e-stops, reversing beepers, lights, horns, guards, arrow boards, attenuator crash pads, safety bar on side-steps, etc.?
8. Is traffic management equipment used to correct standard and effectively implemented, e.g. bollards and other physical barriers?
9. Has an Emergency Assembly Point been established for the Site and is this communicated to everyone?
10. Are fatigue management controls implemented effectively, e.g. enough competent TTM personnel onsite to allow rest breaks and correct hours worked?
11. Are safe behaviours being demonstrated, i.e. not standing in live lane/distracted/rushing?
12. Are communication controls implemented effectively? e.g. positive communication, and spotters?
13. Is signage, demarcations of pedestrian walkways and restricted areas in place and effective?
14. Exclusion zones are established with correct isolations, distances and communicated to all personnel to prevent vehicle collision with personnel and other objects?
15. Are personnel involved in the task wearing appropriate PPE and hi-visibility clothing to consider both day and night?