1. Are controls identified in the plant risk assessment, SWMS and Traffic Management Plans (TMP) implemented effectively?
2. Have simultaneous operation / interface controls been implemented effectively to manage conflicting activities?
3. Is there evidence of inductions, qualifications and Verification of Competency (VOC) for Operators?
4. Is selected plant fit for purpose and in good condition?
5. Are pre-starts and maintenance completed as scheduled to detect faults, maintenance requirements etc.?
6. Does mobile plant have relevant Roll Over Protections Systems (ROPS) where applicable?
7. Have emergency procedures, equipment and rescue plans been implemented in accordance with scheduled tests?
8. Where possible, is protection in place to prevent plant from coming in contact with the energy source, e.g. isolate / avoid power lines?
9. Are safe behaviours being demonstrated, i.e. not complacent/distracted/rushing?
10. Are communication controls implemented effectively? e.g. positive communication and spotters?
11. Is signage, demarcations of pedestrian walkways and restricted areas in place and effective?
12. Are warning devices, detection systems and lights fitted and operational?
13. Are isolation controls effective to manage interaction between pedestrians and mobile plant, e.g. access point design and exclusion zones?
14. Are personnel involved in the task wearing appropriate PPE and hi visibility clothing?