Plant on site
No. of personnel
Tasks being performed
Have all workers been inducted to site (if not why not?)
Have all workers been inducted to their JSA ( if not why not ?)
Are relevant JSAs being followed
Is There a Fully Stocked First Aid Kit
1. Airborne contaminants (gases, dust, sparks, fumes - ventilation, safety eyewear.)
2. Biological hazards (people, flora & fauna).
3. Chemicals ( MSDS, workers instructed, PPE, storage containment)
4. Dangerous goods ( flammables, prescribed wastes, corrosives - storage, handling)
5. Electricity ( ELCBs, elevated from damage and water - tested and tagged - RGBY)
6. Gravity ( fall prevention - from height, same level, down shafts)
7. Mechanical ( Pre- start checklist, leaks/spills, guarding , etc. )
8. Microbiological ( contact with bacteria - skin, breathing protection)
9.Musculoskeletal ( push, pull, hold, restrain, lift, lower- systems, mech. Assistance )
10. Noise ( plant or process - prefer block at source or pathway, then receiver)
11. Pressure ( hydraulics, pneumatics, springs, leaks/spills).
12. Psychosocial ( harassment, bullying , co-operation, compliance)
13. Radiation ( UV, welding, X- rays - protection for workers and passers-by )
14. Thermal ( excess heat, cold, Fire Fighting Equipment available and maintained)
15. Vibration ( whole or part body )
16. Water Quality ( sediment, discharge, groundwater )
17. Cultural heritage ( EMP, induction, etc ).
Working at Height
Overhead or underground power
Fire / Explosion
Special permits ( e.g. Confined space, hot work, near power or other services) If yes please list permit name.
Any written confirmations issued? If yes list numbers below.
Any infringements issued? If yes list numbers below.
Wannon Water Officer name :