1. Were you asked to undergo any form of site induction, or at least informed of site PPE requirements?
Is there evidence of induction procedure being followed?
2. Is there evidence of contractors being inducted to site and the Permit to Work system being used?
Are all required posters on the safety board? Is the board tidy with all outdated information removed?
1. Agrium compliance poster
2. Hotline reporting flowchart
3. The most recent tool box talk poster.
4. Is there a copy of the site's most recent Safety Meeting Minutes?
5. Prohibited Activities Poster?
6. Is the board tidy and all out dated information removed?
1. Have all personnel completed their required training modules?
2. Consider forklift, wool press & driving.
Is cash being handled and accounted for per the policy?
1. Is the cash being held securely?
2. Are hobby farmer ATO statements being completed?
3. Check docket books for completion & growers signatures.
Pressed wool bales are not to be stacked more than 4 high when supported or 2 high unsupported.
Is the branch displaying an adequate standard of house keeping?
1. General waste control.
2. Expired or waste chemical control.
3. Condition of offices, desks & mezzanine floors.
4. Are wool packs folded and stored?
5. Is branding fluid correctly stored?
Does the site traffic management reflect the site's traffic management plan?
2. Pedestrian access and movements
3. Consultation and annual review of Traffic Plans
Is all the racking of an adequate standard? (Most depots don't have racking).
If no, Instruct the site to contact their MOC & maintenance hotline to arrange repairs
Does the site signage reflect the risk carried by the site?
1. Consider 2.1 diamond on fence if forklift gas stored in yard.
2. Is there a "Forklift is use" sign posted in a prominent area?
3. Is there a Child safety sign onsite?
4. Does the site have a clearly displayed Evacuation point sign?
5. Is the evacuation point in a sensible place?
Is the sites P & E (including forklifts) of an adequate standard?
1. Maintenance records.
3. Bale Hooks sharp & fit for task.
4. Tag out Equipment & training records.
5. Password or key security (forklifts)
6. Wool press fitted with correct interlock guarding.
7. Wool Press fitted with E Stop.
8. Wool bins have no sharp edges.
9. Are scales maintained & calibrated?
1. Are all vehicles, including trailers, in adequate condition.
2. Check if vehicle checklists are being performed - pay particular attention to the condition of trailers.
3. Check tie down equipment for quality & condition.
Please add any further information, concerns or media as you see fit.