1. Are all corridors, gangways and stairways forming part of escape route free from obstruction and not used for storage?
2. Are all emergency Exit signs illuminated and visible?
3. 4s + 1 Are all areas free from non-essential items and rubbish?
4. Fire Extinguishers free from obstructions?
5. Fire hose reels free from obstructions?
6. No signs of unauthorised smoking?
7. Fire equipment showing no signs of malicious tampering?
8. Are all dangerous goods stored in the correct manner? (i.e. serviceable flammable liquid cabinets)
9. Are fire-resisting and smoke-stop doors in good condition, with fully operating self-closing devices and the doors closing fully onto rebates?
10. Any other items observed during the audit?