1. Does MXG personnel know when and how to report bird/wildlife aircraft strikes?
2. Does flight safety follow proper procedures in reporting bird/wildlife strikes into AFSAS?
3. Are Bird depredation permits current?
4. Are the DNR permits current?
5. Are passive hazard reduction programs remaining effective?
6. Does the operations group utilize the current phase level when planning mission launch times?
7. Is the grass around the airfield maintained at the height of 7 to 14 inches?
8. Has then BASH plan been reviewed annually?
9. In what areas could this program be improved? (This is for process improvement and does not make a failing the spot inspection.)