1. What are the key skills that will need to be developed or introduced in your organisation over the next few years?
(Identify any emerging trends that may impact on skill requirement.)
2. How useful and relevant is the knowledge and skills gained by graduates from CDU in the workplace?
If not, why?
3. How well do the current delivery and assessment methods offered by CDU meet your needs - eg dates, times, length, delivery type - block release, balance between theory and practical, delivery location?
Explain any gaps between what CDU offer and what employers/organisations prefer.
4. How well does the range of electives being offered by CDU meet your organisation's needs?
Explain any opportunities to rationalise/increase range of electives on offer.
5. Does CDU provide you with enough general information before classes commence - eg timing of blocks, courses available, contact information?
6. Do you feel that you have sufficient access to CDU lecturers / training consultants / management staff?
Explain specific examples of interaction between client and CDU staff - was it good, was it bad?
Preferred contact number:
Preferred email address:
8. In general terms, what do you think CDU does well?
9. In general terms, what do you think CDU could do better?
10. What other training requirements does your organisation have that CDU could help with? (Look for new business - it may be outside your vocational area or in new products such as trainng needs analysis or consultancies.)
11. Do you receive sufficient feedback about the training progress of your employee?
What do clients want feedback about? (Explain that students may need to give permission to release information.)
12. What other feedback would you like to receive about your employees and how would you like to receive it - eg phone call, email, letter? (Students may need to give permission to release information.)
Consultant - Client details
Position with organisation: