Are the responsibilities and authorities of the resources assigned clear enough to carry out your work without any trouble.
Are the assigned resources planned according to assignment standard?
Is the work properly divided / shared?
Is the framework/system during the absence of people in charge clear?
Are qualifications/certifications of the resources managed propery?
Are the staff's training records properly administered?
Are start-up /periodic inspections of GSE and other equipment properly conducted?
Training given is performed properly qualified granted is being managed appropriately.
Matters to be well-known of compliance and safety are being well known properly?
Are staff assigned according to assignment standard?
Is the work properly devided / shared?
12. Do the operators know who to contract for emergency? (Interview)
Are Ramp staff and cockpit crew reachable with each other?
14. Or not abnormalities pavement etc. hinder safety to the appropriate business conduct?
15. Do not abnormal ground equipment placement hinder safety to the appropriate business conduct?
Do LHs wear a sign(arm band, etc.). As LH identification?
Are necessary equipment such as GSE and Chock properly arranged?
18. Is FOD INSP performed as Gate/ Bay?
19. Is BB operator informed that a hand signal is prepared, Cones have been set up and that the rampis clear?
20. Is spot kept clear by GND staff?
21. Do necessary equipments such as GSE and chokes properly get placed at aircraft arrival?
22. Is PBB properly stored?
22. Is PAX door operated properly by coordinating with cabin?
23. Are manual stairs operated with minimum #x operators mad the minimum clearance of 25mm (with the aircraft) maintained ? Is a protection pad prevent damage used?
24. Is the circle of safety observed?
25. Does a CGO door opening operation safety performed without any problem ? Do you pay attention to the clearance form the aircraft during operation?
26. Do you pay attention to safety when unloading containers? Is container unloading operation performed safety?
27. Is a log kept when no staff remained in / around the aircraft?
Is the circle of safety observed?
29. Does a LH share load information using ULA during loading operation?
30. Do LHs check before loading ULDs if they are serviceable?
31. Do the staff incl. LH conduct 3 way check before loading ULDs?
32. Do they use a sign to tell there is someone at rear deck to stop loading operation?
33. Does a LH inspect the place of NIL fit.
34. Do GSE operators observe the safety and manners professionally?
35. Is a height lift loader guided when approaching the aircraft ? Is CGO door properly operated? Is an operator wearing a protective gear as he work at height?
35. Are handrails arranged when COMPT5 is used?
36. Do refueling agents secure an emergency evacuation route?
37. Is refueling operation conducted safety without any issue ? Are ground staff incl. refueling agents set up to be able to communicate with cockpit crew anytime?
38. Is waste water operation conducted concurerntly with drinking water operation based on hygienic regulation?
39. Is the circle of safety observed?
40. Is panel close check for fueling , etc. performed before departure?
41. Are related documents prepared and delivered to cockpit?
42. Are GSE and chocks etc. properly removed before departure?
43. Can you check to see if tow bars have been properly inspected?
44. Is tow bar condition checked incl. that of shear pin before use?
45. Is a tow bar fixed based on the operating procedure?
46. Is a BB operator standing by for GTB?
47. Do they ensure panel / door has been closed after refueling and PBB has been removed before departures?
48. Are the related documents signed by the three parties and handed over to cockpit crew ?
49. Is hand rail set up when COMPT 5 is used?
Do all the staff wear protective footwear, earplugs and high-visibility work closing?
51. Do all the staff operate professionally and maintain a certain pace without bustling?
52. Are GSE vehicles operated professionally and are the vehicles working properly?
53. Are GSE vehicles parked in P gear position with the parking brake on?
54. Is the position of EMG stop bottom on the fuel truck good so that it is easy to operate ?
55. Are the Gate / Bay suitable for JJP operations ? (Stop line , NIGS system with EMG stop, GSE parking positions, lights) Are there FOD bin and spill kit?
56. Do all the staff know local procedures for thunder showers and storms, etc?
57. Aren't GSE vehicles blocking fueling car, fueling car, equipment and hazard point three meters from the vent?