1) Without hesitation is the Customer Service Champion able to produce the:Accident Book Needle Stick Injury Prevention Pack Get You Home Safe Clothing Kit First Aid Kit Eye Wash Kit
2)Does the Accident Book comply with the Data Protection Act? (Customer data is stored securely and completed correctly with reference numbers complying)
3) Is the Fireman's Switch / External Emergency Button accessible?
4) Does the CSC or FSC know where to locate the Fireman Switch / Emergency Button?
5)Are lone working Service Champions locking the front door when cleaning the Costa Machine?
6) Are all security doors kept closed and locked?
7) Is Service Station complying with Closed Door Policy?
8) Is electrical cupboard free from stored items?
9) Are all exits unobstructed and locked from external entry?
10) Are the three security stickers displayed at head height next to the shop door :-CCTV in Operation Staff Do Not Have Access to Safe Lift Helmet Visor **16hr Service Stations additionally require** Fog Bandit in Operation sticker.
11) Has the Retailer Fire Risk Assessment been reviewed in the past year?
12) Is the Health & Safety Law Poster(2009 version) prominently displayed?
13) Are fill points locked and accurately identified/labelled?
14) Are fire extinguishers readily available?
15) Do fire buckets contain absorbent sand, are fitted with a lid and have plastic sand spreaders available?
16) Is the CCTV system operating at an acceptable standard including all monitors?(e.g. clear picture, all cameras working without interference, the time matches the till point)?
17) Are till limits adhered to with no unsecured cash on site?
18) Is mini safe secured, locked and does not exceed procedural limit?
19) Does Red Prairie show Pick Ups are within procedural limits?
20) Is any customer property retained on the Service Station?
21) Is there evidence of non adherence to approved cash collection procedures?
22) Are safe keys or digital safe combination kept securely?
23) Is office secure when the safe is opened?
24) Are the cash collection bags awaiting collection, sealed and present in the safe?
25) Are all cash deposits within procedural limits?
26) Are there unauthorised Pan Keyed Transactions in the last 12 months?
27) Has there been an accurate reconciliation on every Petrol/Diesel tank every day?
28) Is daily Veederoot Tank Gauge Report printed at 0.00 and filed?
29) Check all Pump Tests in the last 2 months via GSSP Pump Test Report
30) Is the Register of Competent Persons available and correct?
31) Have the last 10 Fuel Bill Of Laden numbers been entered into the Red Prairie correctly?
32) During the reviewed period, is there a variance on the Fuel Sales Reconciliation Report. (period of one week) Has the appropriate investigation taken place?
33) Is the LPG Personal Protective Equipment available?
34) Does the LPG compound contain 18kg of Fire Extinguisher?
35) Has all the appropriate LPG Training been completed?
36) Has there been an accurate LPG tank reconciliation every day?
39) Is the Ad-Blue Environmental Poster displayed?
37) Has there been an accurate reconciliation on all Ad-Blue tanks?
38) Does the CSC on shift know the location of the internal Ad-Blue emergency switch/button?
40) Does the Ad-Blue volume on the Veederoot Inventory Report match the Ad-Blue volume on the tank gauge at the time of audit?
41) Is the Ad-Blue Spill Kit available for customer use?
42) Is the Car Wash being reconciled and daily reports being printed and filed for reference?
43) Are the Car Wash Refund Receipts being printed and filed for reference?
44) Are the Buy Time Meter Readings being taken and recorded and reconciled daily?
45) Are opening & closing times being adhered to on non 24 hour Service Stations?
46) Is a current certified copy of the Premises Licence Summary (Part B) on display in a prominent location?
47) Is the Section 57 Notice on display next to the Premises Licence Summary?
48) Are the Acceptable Forms of ID Poster, the 3 Challenge 25 Posters and the two sided window decal on display in prominent locations?
49) Has the Customer Service Champion, on the POS at time of audit, been authorised to sell alcohol on behalf of the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)?
50) Are the prices on the Pole Sign identical to the pumps and Red Prairie?
51) Are all stock categories counted in the last 3 months?
52) Does the Service Station maintain & operate a Lockett & Co Sales Refusal Log?
53) Is the Service Station ensuring there are no Out of Date products on display?
54) Is the Emergency Response Plan Flipchart available?
55) Does the Service Station have an Emergency Evacuation Plan, specific to the Service Station, clearly stating the emergency muster points and emergency contact numbers?
56) Is the Lone Worker Guidelines available?
57) Is the current copy of the Certificate of Employers Liability Insurance displayed?
58) Has the Service Station completed an Emergency Response Plan Drill in the past 3 months? (These should be completed a minimum of once a quarter and be logged in FIM)
59) Are the Current Retailer, Autogas, CBRE and Fairbanks telephone numbers available on the Emergency Response Flipchart and correct? Autogas -0345 7444999 CBRE - 0844 892 1898 Fairbanks - 01695 51775 Flo-Gas - 03457 200
Person Completing the Audit