1) Is the accident book available?
2)Is a Needle Stick Injury Prevention pack available?
3) Is the Fireman's Switch / External Emergency Button accessible?
4) Does the CSC or FSC know where the Fireman Switch / Emergency Button is?
5) Is the customer Get You Home clothing pack available?
6) Are all security doors kept closed and locked?
7) Is Service Station complying with Closed Door policy?
8) Is electrical cupboard free from stored items?
9) Are all fire exits unobstructed and locked from external entry?
10) Is the Service Station manager signing all of the applicable Diaries daily? (Operations / Wash / Deli)
11) Are till limits adhered to with no unsecured cash on site?
12) Is mini safe secured, locked and does not exceed procedural limit?
13) Do Shift Sheets and RP show Pick Up's are within procedural limits?
14) Is there evidence of non adherence to approved cash collection procedures? Are all cash deposits within procedural limits?
15) Are safe keys or digital safe combination kept securely?
16) Is office secure when the safe is opened?
17) Has there been an accurate reconciliation on every tank every day?
18) Is daily Veederoot tank gauge report printed at Midnight and available?
19) Check all pump tests via GSSP Pump Test Report
20) Is the Competent persons register, or hard copy of on-line certificate available?
21) Have the last 10 fuel BOL numbers been entered into the BOS correctly?
22) Is the LPG tank compound PPE available and being used correctly? (review CCTV if available)
23) Does the LPG compound contain 18kg of Fire Extinguisher?
24) Has all the appropriate LPG training completed?
25) Are the CODAX End of Day reports being printed and filed for reference in an organised system?
26) Are the LINKED Codax refund receipts being printed and filed for reference in an organised system?
27) Are the Buy Time meter readings being taken and recorded and reconciled daily?
28) Are opening & closing times being adhered to on non 24 hour Service Stations?
29) Is a current certified copy of the premises licence summary (Part B) on display in a prominent location?
30) Is the Section 57 notice on display next to the premises licence summary?
31) Are the 4 Challenge 25 posters on display in prominent locations?
32) Has the CSC, on the POS at time of audit, been authorised to sell alcohol on behalf of the DPS?
33)Was the Forecourt Service Champion providing attended service during the agreed times (as listed in Shell contact list)
34) Are the prices on the pole sign identical to the pumps and Red Prairie?
35)Were all product groups stock counted in the last 3 months?
36) Does the Service Station maintain & operate a Lockett & Co Sales Refusal Log?
37) Is the Service Station ensuring there are no out of date products on display?
38) Is the Emergency Response Plan flipchart available?
39) Is the Service Station Emergency Evacuation Procedure available?
40) Is the Lone Worker guidelines available?
Person Completing the Audit