SAP B1 QUIZ
1.Which of the following document types can you create header and footer text for?
- A. Sales Order
- B. Business Partner master data
- C. Item master data
- D. A/P Credit Memo
2.You want to see the accumulated assets and liabilities for the financial year to date. Which report can you use?
- A. Balance Sheet
- B. Cash Flow Report
- C. Profit and Loss Statement
- D. Annual Report
- E. General Ledger Report
3.There are three types of balance sheet accounts. Which of the following are not among the balance sheet accounts?
- B. Equity
- C. Liability
- D. Revenue
4.Which statements are true regarding issuing components to production order?
- A production order must be released before components can be issued manually.
- B. By-products can be added to the components list in a production order with a negative quantity to indicate items that are to be put into stock after production.
- C. The list of components in a standard production order is created from the production bill of materials assigned to the finished product.
- D. To issue each component individually as it is used, choose the backflush option.
- E. You can only update the component details in a production order before the production order is released
5.You reach an agreement with your customer to accept payments in three installments. What happens when you create an invoice for this customer?
- A. The system automatically splits the invoice amount into three equal payments and posts a journal entry for each payment with the relevant due date.
- B. The system posts a single journal entry that contains a row for each installment. The due date is set to date of the final installment.
- C. The system posts three separate journal entries, one for each installment, each with the relevant posting date.
- D. The system posts a single journal entry that contains a row for each installment with the relevant due date.
6.Alternative item row type can be defined for which document type?
- A.Sales Order
- B. Goods Issue
- C. Sales Quotation
- D. Purchase Order
7.Approval procedures can be defined for which of the following documents?
- A. Business Partner
- B. Goods Receipt
- C. Sales Order
- D. Purchase Order
8.How does SAP Business On calculate the stock available in the warehouse?
- A. Committed - Ordered
- B. In Stock - Committed
- C. Committed + In Stock + Ordered
- D. In Stock + Ordered - Committed
9.How many levels are there in the Chart of Accounts
- A. 5
- B. 4
- C. 3
- D. 6
- E. 7
10.Ted opens a Business Partner master record and notices that the Account Balance field contains asterisks instead of having a numeric value. What has happened?
- A. Ted does not have general authorization to view Business Partner account balances.
- B. Ted is not the owner of this master data record.
- C. The account balance field is negative, therefore Ted must determine the reason why.
- D. Ted is not defined as a sales employee, therefore he has no access to account balances.
11.In the Business Partner payment terms, you set the Due Date, which is calculated based on the posting date, starting from the beginning of the month plus 31 days. You create an A/R Invoice on May 10. Which Due Date will appear on the invoice?
- A. May 31
- B. July 31
- C.July 1
- D.June 30
- E. June 10
12.One of your customers has a product you would like to purchase. What must you do to order this product from your existing customer?
- A. Create a new vendor master record and create a purchase order for this vendor.
- B. Enter a purchase order for the product but enter the customer number in the vendor field.
- C. Use the A/P Invoice with a one-time vendor.
- D. In the customer master, tick the checkbox ;use as vendor', you can then use the customer code in a purchase order.
13.Which statements are true concerning the Goods Receipt PO document?
- A. A journal entry for the increase in stock is created when a Goods Receipt PO is added when the perpetual inventory system is used.
- B. The item quantity on the purchase order referenced by a Goods Receipt PO limits the quantity of the item that can be received on the Goods Receipt PO.
- C. When a Goods Receipt PO is created from a purchase order, the remarks field in a Goods Receipt PO document will automatically show the number for the Purchase Order.
- D. More than on Purchase Order can be referenced by one Goods Receipt PO.
- E. A Goods Receipt PO document must always be created in reference to a Purchase Order.
14.What happens when you define the opening balances function and the system currency differs from the local currency?
- A. The balances are converted automatically.
- B. It is not possible to enter opening balances when different system and local currencies are used in a company.
- C. An internal error message appears in red.
- D. You must manually convert the balances.
15.In SAP Business One Chart of Accounts levels 2 - 4 consist of active or title accounts. True or False?
- A. True
- B. False
16.Your company sells 10 different products in 20 different sales regions. If you are using account segmentation to track by region you would need ...?
- A. 100 segmented accounts.
- B. 200 segmented accounts.
- C. 20 segmented accounts.
- D. 10 segmented accounts.
17.On the manual internal reconciliation screen you see the following open items for a Business Partner: incoming payment for the amount 1000, invoice for 600, and invoice for 500. How can you reconcile these transactions using manual type internal reconciliation?
- A.Select the three items and change the amount to reconcile on the payment. You can then reconcile all three transactions.
- B. Select the three items and change the amount to reconcile on one of the invoices. This invoice stays open with a balance due.
- C. Select the three items. The system partially reconciles the transactions. The payment stays open with a negative balance due.
- D. Double-click the payment to see a list of recommended invoices. Select the invoices to reconcile all three items.
- E. Select the three items and set the reconciliation difference to 0. The system closes the three items and posts a journal entry to the Business Partner for the difference.
18.For which Business Partner types can a quotation be created?
- A. All customers.
- B. All leads.
- C. All vendors.
- D.Only leads who have been used in sales opportunities.
- E. Only vendors whose Business Partners master is flagged with 'use as customer'.
19.Which statements are correct in regard to inventory transfers?
- A. The journal entry created for the inventory transfer posts a debit to the receiving warehouse.
- B. More than one receiving warehouse can be listed in an inventory transfer document, but all line items in the document must be withdrawn from only one warehouse.
- C. The journal entry created for the inventory transfer posts a credit to the receiving warehouse.
- D. The default warehouse will automatically be proposed in the 'from warehouse' field.
- E. The inventory accounts used in the journal entry for the inventory transfer are taken from the accounts assigned to the receiving warehouse.
20.Which document in the purchasing process cannot be used as a service document?
- A. Goods Receipt PO
- B. Landed Costs
- C. Purchase Orders
- D. Goods Return
- E. A/P Invoice
21.Which of the following documents are optional in the purchasing process?
- A. Goods Receipt PO
- B. A/P Invoice
- C. Landed cost document
- D. Delivery
- E. Purchase Order
22.What are True to installment in payment terms.
- A. The system automatically creates a single line item in the journal entry for every installment
- B. The payment wizard handles them as separate invoices and you can reconcile them separately.
- C. The customer receivable aging report, vendor libiality aging report, the cash flow report, and open line item list also treat them as single invoice.
- D. These line item all appear in the payment screen you can pay them one after the other.
- E. The system add the whole tax amount to the last installment or the system distribute the tax amount among all installment.
23.The security level that exists in cash flow statement are for
- A. Cash
- B. Credit and vouchers
- C. Cheque received
- D. Customer Liabilities
- E. Payable to Vendors
24.What are True to payment wizard
- A. The system creates a recommendation report or a list of suggested payments.
- B. You can accept but cannot reject the recommendation.
- C. You can save the recommendation and proceed at a later date or you can execute the payments.
- D. The button Non-Included transaction creates a list of all open items that could not be included in the payment.
25.If you try to deposit an amount in bank from your cash register greater than the account balance , the system will block you
- A. True
- B. False
26.What are True to Bank Statement Processing.
- A. Posting of external reconcillation of bank debits and credits
- B. Creating , posting and internal reconcillation of Business partner incoming and outgoing payments made by direct debit or bank transfer and already entered in SAP B1
- C. Posting and internal reconcilation of interim account used in payment with payment means of bank transfer.
- D. External reconcillation of transaction that is not already posted in SAP B1.
27.The Payment Wizard enables you to create outgong and incoming payment in batches for
- A. Cash
- B. Bank Transfer
- C. Cheque
- D. Bills of Exchange
28.What are True to Debit Credit in G/L account
- A. The system display debit in black and credit in green
- B. The amount are usually Positive. The negative amount indicates reversal posting
- C. The balances is the difference between the sum of all credit posting and the sum of all debit posting.
- D. Usually the system display a credit balance with negative sign because the credit balance represent expenditure in an asset account
29.The accountant notices that there are open invoices in the system, although a payment was received. What could have caused this problem? There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- a) More than one payment means was used in the payment document.
- b) The invoices were not marked to be paid during the creation of the payment.
- c) The payment date was earlier than the due date of the invoices.
- d) No internal reconciliation was performed to close the invoices.
30.What can be copied from one user to another? There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- a) Form settings
- b) Data ownership authorizations
- c) General authorizations
- d) Report categories
31.What is recommended for helping the controller manage the company's cash flow? Please choose the correct answer.
- a) Profit and loss and the general ledger.
- b) The budget module and the cost accounting.
- c) Customer receivables aging and the dunning process.
- d) The inventory audit report and the internal reconciliation process.
32.Which report shows the earnings of the business for a selected period? Please choose the correct answer.
- a) Profit and Loss
- b) Trial Balance
- c) Balance Sheet
- d) Cash Flow
33.Which key is reserved for accessing online help
- B. F9
- C. F12
- D. Esc
- E. None of the above
34.How many business properties can be defined in Business partner master data
- B. 67
- C. 64
- D. 65
- E. 68
35.What is the long form of CRM
- A. Critical Requirement Management
- B.Customer Requirement Management
- C. Critical Relationship Management
- D. Customer Relationship Management
- E. Consumer Requirement Management
36.Define the term COM in SAP B1
- A. Consistant Object Model
- B. Component Object Model
- C. Corrective Object Model
- D. There is no such term in SAP B1
37.What are True to Dunning Terms
- A. Dunning terms control the entire dunning process.
- B. There are upto 12 dunning level with different dunning letters are possible.
- C. Dunning letter belonging to Higher level are worded in a Mild way.
- D. In the master record of customer, you can specify, If you you want to block dunning letters and also block can be made at the invoice level.
- E. You can set a default dunning level for new customer
38.You can save journal voucher as not balanced as long as it is in the draft mode
- A. True
- B. False
39.What are True to internal reconcillation
- A. Internal reconcillation refers to the matching or clearing of open credit items to open debit items within an account
- B. For customer account a receivable (credit) must be followed by an Incoming payment(debit)
- C. For vendor account a liability (credit) must be followed by an outgoing payment(debit)
- D. For good receipt/Invoice Receipt account (GR/IR), each incoming invoice (credit) must correspond to a good receipt (debit)
40.You can enter Profit Center,Dimension,Project directly in the relevant line items or the journal entry but not in the marketing document
- A. True
- B. False