1. Are maintenance personnel using Tech Data while performing aircraft maintenance?
2. Are personnel performing two person lift techniques for heavy/oversized equipments or parts?
3. Are all personnel wearing proper PPE?
4. Is there a serviceable fire extinguisher within the vicinity of maintenance?
5. Are aircraft properly grounded and all covers installed?
6. Is the POL fuel truck properly grounded to the aircraft and ground?
7. Are spotters used to marshal vehicles backward or park aircraft?
375 AMW SEF 01-Maintenance Operations
The templates available in our Public Library have been created by our customers and employees to help get you started using SafetyCulture's solutions.
The templates are intended to be used as hypothetical examples only and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.
You should seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of a template is permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Any ratings or scores displayed in our Public Library have not been verified by SafetyCulture for accuracy.
Users of our platform may provide a rating or score that is incorrect or misleading.
You should independently determine whether the template is suitable for your circumstances.
You can use our Public Library to search based on criteria such as industry and subject matter.
Search results are based on their relevance to your search and other criteria. We may feature checklists based on subject matters we think may be of interest to our customers.