1. Are there flocks of birds visible on the airfield? (Size, location) Have they been reported to Airfield Management or Air Traffic Control?
2. Are there areas on or near the airfield that attract birds/wildlife, i.e. Water pooling, vegetation, food sources?
3. Are there any other wildlife seen on the airfield that pose a threat to flying operations, i.e. Deer, Foxes, etc. been reported?
4. Is grass height kept to 7-14 inches around the Aircraft Movement Area?
5. Is continual harassment used to disperse active wildlife?