1. Are there flocks of birds visible on the airfield? (Size, location) Have they been reported to Airfield Management or Air Traffic Control?
2. Are there areas on or near the airfield that attract birds/wildlife, i.e. Water pooling, vegetation, food sources?
3. Are there any other wildlife seen on the airfield that pose a threat to flying operations, i.e. Deer, Foxes, etc. been reported?
4. Is grass height kept to 7-14 inches around the Aircraft Movement Area?
5. Is continual harassment used to disperse active wildlife?
375 AMW SEF 17-Bird-Wildlife Strike Reporting
The templates available in our Public Library have been created by our customers and employees to help get you started using SafetyCulture's solutions.
The templates are intended to be used as hypothetical examples only and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.
You should seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of a template is permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Any ratings or scores displayed in our Public Library have not been verified by SafetyCulture for accuracy.
Users of our platform may provide a rating or score that is incorrect or misleading.
You should independently determine whether the template is suitable for your circumstances.
You can use our Public Library to search based on criteria such as industry and subject matter.
Search results are based on their relevance to your search and other criteria. We may feature checklists based on subject matters we think may be of interest to our customers.