1. Are the flight line areas adjacent to parked aircraft free of foreign objects?
2. Are engine and aircraft covers installed on the aircraft?
3. Are FOD containers emptied when full or once a day, whichever occurs first?
4. Are all vehicles driven on the flight line equipped with a secured FOD container?
5. Are AF Form 1199, USAF Restricted Area Badges, removed prior to performing intake/exhaust inspections (if personnel are entering these areas)?
6. Are USAF Restricted Area Badges secured with a subdued "break-away" style nylon/cotton cord or plastic armband?
7. Are unauthorized personal tools (e.g. Mini-mag flashlights, leathermans, buck-knives, etc.) being used on the flight line, or in any maintenance area?
8. Are FOD walks conducted at the parking location after an aircraft launch?
9. Are rollover FOD checks being performed on all vehicles and towed equipment at the ECP FOD Control Points?
10. Are lost tools being reported to MOC after a one hour search has been conducted?
11. Are FOD Sweepers conducting thorough sweeps of the airfield, to include parking ramps, taxiways, and runway?