1. Is proper PPE being utilized by all personnel, i.e. Reflective gear, lighted wands, for nighttime operations, double hearing protection, etc.?
2. Is a fire bottle readily available, both at the start and stop point of towing?
3. Is proper tech data utilized? Has the tow bar and tow vehicle been properly inspected and signed off?
4. Are the required number of tow team members present, i.e. Tow Supervisor, Wing Walkers, Brake Rider, Tail Walkers?
5. Did the Tow Supervisor conduct a safety briefing that discussed each member's responsibilities and emergency procedures?
6. Are light wands used during reduced visibility, when applicable? (Wands are mandatory for Tow Supervisor. They are required for other members if towing aircraft in areas outside of taxiways and parking ramps without proper taxi lines.)
7. Are towing speed limits observed? (Towing speed will not exceed 5MPH)
8. Are tow team personnel staying clear of the direct path of travel, away from aircraft wheels? (Tow team members will not ride on any external parts of the aircraft or tow vehicle)
9. Was tow clearance requested from Air Traffic Control/MOC prior to towing?
10. Are chocks immediately available in case of emergency throughout towing operations?
11. Are entrance doors and ladders secured prior to tow movement?