1. Are lights and sirens operable on all emergency response vehicles?
2. Do emergency response vehicles operate at "safe" speeds?
3. Is the Fire Chief the "On-Scene Commander" of emergency response vehicles?
4. Is the control tower in control of all airfield emergency response vehicles?
5. Do secondary response vehicles (Safety, Base OPS) r specifically requested agencies (FOD sweepers, CE Environmental) arrive "on-scene" in a timely manner?
6. Are the emergency response vehicles equipped with portable radios? Does the On-Scene Commander or Fire Chief establish proper communication with the event aircraft?
7. Do all personnel responding to event aircraft wear proper PPE when entering aircraft vicinity?
375 AMW SEF 16-Emergency Response Equipment
The templates available in our Public Library have been created by our customers and employees to help get you started using SafetyCulture's solutions.
The templates are intended to be used as hypothetical examples only and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.
You should seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of a template is permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Any ratings or scores displayed in our Public Library have not been verified by SafetyCulture for accuracy.
Users of our platform may provide a rating or score that is incorrect or misleading.
You should independently determine whether the template is suitable for your circumstances.
You can use our Public Library to search based on criteria such as industry and subject matter.
Search results are based on their relevance to your search and other criteria. We may feature checklists based on subject matters we think may be of interest to our customers.