2. Are suitable rest areas provoded.
3. Are food eating/heated areas provided.
4. Is there facilities for drying/changing clothes.
5. Is a safe means of access/egress provided.
6. Is work area firm, level & suitable.
7. Working areas free of obstruction.
8. Is the required working area clear and available.
9. Is the working area tidy (Housekeeping.
10. Are all access and egress areas clear.
4. Are all traffic routes signed.
11. Are vehicles & pedestrians segregated.
1. Any overhead cables in piling area.
2. Have any service been identified and or marked
3. Has the NFS permit to dig (PTD) been signed
5. Are any other permits required
- Hot Works Permit
- Permit to Work
- Excvation Permit
- Permit to Dig
6. Have levels been agreed and identified on site.
7. Are NFS completing the setting out
- complete by NFS
- complete by others
- not yet complete
8. Has the setting out be completed, checked and agreed.
9. Is integrity testing required
- testing complete
- awaiting testing
- testing booked
10. Is the building inspector required - have they visited or been called.
- Inspection compete
- Inspection booked
- Inspection not yet booked
11. Do we have any hired plant on site
- Plant in use
- Plant not in use but still needed
- plant can be off hired - tell the buyer
12. Do we have enough fuel for the items of plant on site.
13. Has the Forman arranged for the necessary materials to complete the project
14. Are we completing spoil away
- Grab Lorry
1. Are compress gases stored/secured correctly.
2. Are warning signs displayed.
3. Are the required fire extinguishers available.
4. Is hard standing available for pile reinforcement storage.
1, Are all operative wearing as a minimum hard hat , hi viz and safety boots?
2. Are there any site specific PPE requirement, are NFS operative being complaint
1. Daily / Weekly Plant Inspection Checklist completed.
2. Accident book - any unrecorded items.
3. Foreman's Health & Safety Pack in order.
5. Is the piling mat level correct and agreed
6. Piling mat certificate completed & available.
7. Permit to dig signed/completed
9. Toolbox Talks completed.
1. Does the foreman have the following rig ancillary equipment :
Dip tape, Torch, wheel barrow, hammer, shovel, tying wire, steel cutters, line spray, boat level, bucket.
2. Safety harness, lanyards, links and karabiners available & in order.
6. First Aid kit available and in order. does it include an eye wash station
7. Fire Extinguisher available and in order.
8. Spill Kit(s) available on site & full.
13. Diesel Tank/IBC Tested & Lifting Sling in-date (No Damage)
Does the Forman have the necessary contact numbers
1. Risk assessment - job specific.
2. Method Statement - job specific.
3.Does the Forman have copies of up-to-date and relevant drawings
Any maintenance related issues.
- Can be fixed by foreman
- Requirees a Fitter
- Requires a rig exchange
Any comments as a result of the audit by either the foreman or contracts manager