SAP B1 QUIZ
1.You are implementing SAP Business One for a client. What is the minimum number of databases that should be created during the project implementation phase?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
2.You use Account Code Generator to create segments for your Chart of Accounts. True or False?
- A. True
- B. False
3.When an item is selected in a sales order, which type of prices does the system look for first?
- A. Prices based on a discount group linked to the Business Partner.
- B. Special prices set up for the customer.
- C. Quantity-based prices for an item valid for a given time period.
- D. Item prices from the price list linked to the Business Partner.
4.A new sales employee has started at your company. You have created a user code for this employee. Why do you also need to create an employee master data record?
- A. For setting up approval procedures.
- B. For assigning sales commissions.
- C. For setting up data ownership exceptions.
- D. For managing sales territories.
- E. For assigning general authorizations.
5.Which G/L accounts appear in the profit and loss statement?
- A. Asset and liability accounts
- B. Asset, sales and expenditure accounts.
- C. Sales and expenditure accounts.
- D. All accounts with a non-zero balance.
- E. Accounts marked with 'Account Type Sales and Expenditure'.
6.On the inventory data tab, what controls whether you are able to change the inventory accounts shown in the item master record?
- A. 'Set G/L accounts by' field.
- B. 'Valuation method' field.
- C. The 'manage inventory by warehouse' checkbox.
- D. The 'locked' checkbox.
7.You can define more than one series for a document type True or False
- A. True
- B. False
8.The credit and debit line item on the bank account is always managed as an open item True or False
- A. True
- B. False
9.The Payment Wizard Runs cover
- A. AP and AR document
- B. Transaction that are fully paid
- C. Transaction that are not credited or reconciled.
- D. Un-reconcilled/allocated payments on account
10.At the end of the fiscal year the balances of asset will be displayed on the active side and balances of liability account and equity account on the passive side. True or False
- B. False
11.What are True to Account Currency
- A. If you enter the Local currency in the currency field .You can enter the line items in local currency and the system manages the account balance in the local currency and the system currency in parallel.
- B. If you enter any specific Foreign currency in the currency field .You can enter the line items in the specified foreign currency or local currency. The system manages the account balance only in the specified foreign currency and local currency.
- C. If you enter multi- currency in the currency field .You can enter the line items in any currency . The system manages the account balance only in the system currency and local currency.
- D. For multi-currency account account you can conduct external bank reconcillation in the local currency.
- E. At any point you can change multi-currency account to a particular currency account.
12.What are True to Distribution rule in SAP B1
- A. When you create a profit center, the system automatically creates a distribution rule with the same name.
- B. You can use Distribution rule for direct cost and revenues, which you can assign uniquely and in full to a specific profit center.
- C. You can assign indirect cost and revenues directly to profit center.
- D. If you cannot define the total allocation. The system allocates any unassigned cost or revenues to center_Z profit center.
13.What are True to Dunnig Terms.
- A. Dunning terms control the entire dunning process.
- B. There are upto 12 dunning level with different dunning letters are possible.
- C. Dunning letter belonging to higher level are worded in Mild way.
- D. In the master record of customers, you can specify, if you want to block dunning letters, and also block can be made at the invoice level.
- E. You can set a default dunning terms for new customer
14. What are the advantages of using the Express Configuration Wizard to create a new company database? There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- a) The wizard presents the configuration settings in the recommended order.
- b) The wizard saves time because it is based on a preconfigured company database.
- c) The wizard automatically applies the recommended configuration settings.
- d) The wizard points out irreversible settings.
15. A company manufactures bead necklaces. The company also manufactures their own beads. All components are managed in the company's inventory. How would you define the Bill of Materials (BOM) for a necklace? Please choose the correct answer.
- a) Create two production BOMs; one for the beads and one for the necklace. The necklace BOM includes the beads BOM as a component item.
- b) Create a production BOM for the beads and create an assembly BOM for the necklace. Include the beads BOM as a component item in the necklace BOM.
- c) Create a phantom item for the beads and a production BOM for the necklace that includes this phantom item.
- d) Create a phantom item for the beads and create an assembly BOM that includes the phantom item and the necklace item.
16. A company has defined the posting periods as Quarters. How often should they run the period-end closing utility? Please choose the correct answer.
- a) The period end closing utility can be run only yearly.
- b) They are required to run the period-end closing utility both at the beginning of each quarter and at the end of the fiscal year.
- c) Depending on their financial processes, they should run the period-end closing utility at the end of the fiscal year and optionally can run it at the end of each quarter.
- d) Because they defined their sub-periods as quarters, the system requires them to run the period-end closing utility at the end of each quarter.
17. A company wants to use separate blocks of numbers for purchase orders. A block of numbers should be allocated to each of the five buyers. How can the consultant implement this requirement in SAP Business One? Please choose the correct answer.
- a) Create employee master data for the buyers. Define the blocks of numbers as user defaults and link them to the user accounts for the buyers.
- b) Specify the blocks of numbers in the document settings for the purchase order document. Assign a block of numbers to each buyer using data ownership authorizations.
- c) Define a separate document numbering series for each buyer for the purchase order document. Allocate each series to a different group and assign general authorization to each buyer using the group number for the series.
- d) Define each block of numbers as a document numbering series for the purchase order document. Link each series to the employee master data record for each buyer, using data ownership authorizations.
18.Which of the following is correct fer Leads
- A. Posting an invoice for leads is possible if you convert leads inti customer after posting an invoice immediately
- B. Posting an invoice for leads is possible if you first conver lead into customer
- C. Posting invoice is not possible in any case.
- D. You can create sales order,deliveries and invoice to a lead directly
19.You can manually post to a Tax account
- A. True
- B. False
20.What are True to debit and credit in G/L account
- A.The system display debit in black with blue background and credit in green
- B.The amounts are usually (+)ve . The (-)ve amount indicates reversal posting.
- C.The balances is the difference between the sum of all credit posting and the sum of all debit posting.
- D.Usually the system display a credit balance with (-)ve sign because the credit balance represent expenditure in an asset account
21.The system provides a dunning wizard on the purchase menu that generates dunning letter for all outstanding vendors