GO DIGITAL TODAY Convert your paper checklists into digital forms
Scan this QR code to use this paper checklist on your smartphone or tablet. Visit www.iauditor.com
1. Are all vehicle operators on the flight line appropriately certified?
2. Are FOD checks being performed by all drivers?
3. Are appropriate communications maintained with tower by drivers operating within the CMA?
4. Are basic flight line driving rules being adhered to while drivers operate in the vicinity of aircraft?
5. Are CMA discrepancies noted and reported to Wing Safety/ Airfield Management?
Please note that this checklist is a hypothetical example and provides basic information only. It is not intended to
take the place of, among other things, workplace, health and safety advice; medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment;
or other applicable laws. You should also seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of such checklist is
permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Still haven't found the checklists you were looking for?