1. Are all vehicle operators on the flight line appropriately certified?
2. Are FOD checks being performed by all drivers?
3. Are appropriate communications maintained with tower by drivers operating within the CMA?
4. Are basic flight line driving rules being adhered to while drivers operate in the vicinity of aircraft?
5. Are CMA discrepancies noted and reported to Wing Safety/ Airfield Management?
375 AMW SEF 03-CMA Procedures
Please note that this checklist is a hypothetical example and provides basic information only. It is not intended
take the place of, among other things, workplace, health and safety advice; medical advice, diagnosis, or
or other applicable laws. You should also seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of such
permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.